This tool is used to convert your CR and recycling reports in a more readable format to be posted in the forums. It has several fonctinnalities (images, smiley, recycling, consumption...) which will be thereafter detailed.
Steps to follow to convert a CR :
Paste the CR in the first text field "Combat Report". Several reports can be converted at once.
Configure the options in the bottom of the page.
Click on the the "Convert" button. The converted report is showed in the second text field "Converted Combat Report".
Once the report converted, it is put in the press paper of Windows automatically (no need to make CTRL-C manually). If this functionality is defective then use the button "Copy".
Attacker parameters :
- Alliance : Enter the name of the attacker alliance without putting hooks.
- Smiley : Choose the attacker smiley.
- Show attacker's name : Valid this checkbox to show the attacker name. Otherwise it will be replaced by XXX.
Same as attacker.
- Show date and hour : Valid this checkbox to show the attacker name. Otherwise it will be replaced by XXX.
- Show technology : Valid this checkbox to show the technology (Weapons,Shields,Armour).
- Show planet coordinates : Valid this checkbox to show the coordinates.
- Show in quote : Valid this checkbox to show the converted message as quoted message.
- After battle message : his text will be posted in the middle of the fight and will be used to comment on the combat. Caution: If an image is present in the Image field After battle then this field will not be taken in account (the image will be posted in the place).
- Battle Smiley : Choose the smiley to represent the battle
- Models : It is possible to choose the model (each model gives place to a new presentation)
- Standard : Standard presentation
- Draduated : The fleets are represented in graduated colors(Attacker in yellow, defender in red)
- Compact : Compact presentation
- Consumation : Chack the case "Attacjers fleet consumption" to activate this option. Then enter your parameters (Technology + Fleet speed)"
- Losses : It exists 2 options :
- Take in account the deuterium in the losses
- Only 30% of the lost defense is taken in account
It is possible adding pictures on the rapport. You have to host the pictures before (ie:http://imageshack.us/). Here the kind on pictures that can be added :
- Banner : Shown on the top of the rapport. You can put there your alliance banner.
- Separator : Separate the different parts of the rapport
- After battle : Picture shown before the battle result
- Result : This picture will announce the result. Usually word "Result" is used
- Consumption : This picture will announce the consumption. Usually word "Consumption" is used
- Profitability : This picture will announce the profitability. Usually word "Profitability" is used
You can activate and desactivate pictures by checking boxes before.
- Buttons "Reset" and "Reset all" : Delete text in the rapport inputs.
- Button "Save" : Save the options above. Next time you will come, you will found the saved options.
This converter adds some elements to the original rapport :
Structure : Colors, separators, center, quote...
Possibility adding pictures.
Possibility adding smileys (already hosted)
Show the profitability with and without harvesting (attacker + defender)
Show the consumption of the attacker fleet
Take in account harvesting repports
This tool is based on the 0.78 version of OGame.